Monday, August 05, 2013

Weekly challenge layout

I know, I don't post anything for 2 months then do 2 posts in the same day.
Monday is the day that the weekly challenge is posted on UKScrappers and either I do it immediately or very early in the week.
Today's criteria fitted with the photos I wanted to scrap of my two Skipton grandsons
I tried to have a photo shoot with them but young lively boys and standing still is a contradiction in terms. The photos I did get really show the fun of this experience. I did a double page so I could use lots of them

Keep Moving DLO


I also managed to capture on camera the Peacock butterfly. I've been trying for a few days and not succeeded but today I do have a passable shot.



1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

That butterfly is gorgeous!
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye