Monday, August 12, 2013

scrapping again

I have a couple of pages to share here today.
This first one from my trip up to Skipton to be with my Daughter and family. My youngest grandson (at the moment) Ben is far more adventuresome than his older brother.
Clambering
and today I did this week's challenge on UKScrappers. we had to make a page with plenty of 'white' space and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
In a Tranquil Place

I was chuffed to eventually get a photo of the small tortoiseshell butterfly that has been visiting my buddleia, these butterflies used to be so common but now seem to becoming very rare indeed. In a better place is the peacock butterfly which used to be far rarer and now seemed to have had quite a come back. I have counted up to 10 in my garden on several occasions.
I am now on a quest to photograph the Brimstone that made a fleeting visit today. Hope it comes back to give me a better opportunity to capture it on camera
DSC02810

I went for a hearing test today (just a quick free one) and they say it's at the bottom end of 'normal'. Trouble with these tests is it's in a quiet room with no distractions but I am having more trouble hearing, especially when in a crowd, now than I have done in the past.

My thankfulness list for today

the butterflies on my buddleia
hearing still within normality
a lightness in my spirit

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great layouts. I love the orange.
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye