Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Sketch

Here is this week's sketch, I hope you like it
I haven't done a layout with it yet, hopefully I will be using it this weekend

I do have a page to share. I was inspired Glitter Girls adventure 66, I loved the colour scheme and the strip of photos

My Pets & I

Today has been a day when I knew that my craft room and scrapping things just had to be sorted, everything is in such a muddle I keep loosing bits and don't really have the room to scrap property. I've made a start but it's going to be a long long job. I was on my feet for so long that I just had to call it a day at 6 this afternoon.

I am grateful that I've made a start and that I found one or two things that I've not been able to for a while.



2 comments:

Susanne said...

What a sweet page - I am gaga over those flowers vines at the top and bottom. Well scrapped!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great layering.
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye