Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Artistic Nature

The sun is shining now at 4.30 in the afternoon, it has taken a while for it to break through the cloud and I don't think it will stay for very long, but it just gave me time to get out into the garden and take some photo. I wanted to do another look up/look down, but instead I've taken lots of pictures of my cats sunning themselves



I've been quite taken with Rinda's idea of what she is calling 'My Photographer's eye'
and out in the back garden this evening I spied the stump of the ivy that we cut down some time ago. I thought it looked very artistic (hence the title of this post). Hopefully I will be finding more things to photograph and post in the same vein



I'm off out to a crop a little later so hopefully I'll get a page done using this photo


Yes grandchild number 4 at 12 weeks gestation, I wonder whether it is a girl, I would really like to have a granddaughter but I'll love it whatever sex it is.

today I am grateful for getting some good photos

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the stumps! They are very artistic; lovely colors and patterns. So glad you've found something my new series that inspires you.
Hugs,
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye