Friday, January 18, 2013

White stuff

Woo hoo we have snow, we have quite a lot of snow, I think there may be enough to make a snowman. I will be out there later to see if I can. In the meantime here is my garden at 7.42 this morning as you can see one of my cats there and a few moments later both the girls were out chasing one another around

now look at the garden just a couple of hours later
DSC00205
you wouldn't think they had been there at all

Well I wrote that this morning, then forgot to post it. So I'll add to it now

I've been out in the snow but not very far, no buses into town so I came back home. I've spent the day between photographing the cats in the snow and trying to make some sort of order out of the chaos that is my craftroom.

BEFORE


AFTER




It's not been that clear for months, but still not found my star punch.

Today I am grateful for lots of snow photo
fun in the snow even if I couldn't get to town
managing to clear most of my table even if I don't know where half the stuff I've put away is now.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Well done Mary your desk looks so much better :) xxx

Jimjams said...

Well done on your clearing and sorting Mary - you can start the weekend fresh tomorrow!

Maria Ontiveros said...

So fresh - the snow and your desk!
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye