Thursday, October 08, 2009

Smile Layout


I did this layout for a challenge to scrap with what was on my desk. I am such a messy scrapper and always seem to get things out and then not use them but never get around to putting them away again, so it wasn't too difficult to find enough embellishments to make this page.

The background card stock was got out for another layout but was the wrong colour but just right for this one. the circle of swirls are a mixture of some I had cut some time ago and never used and the swarf from my border punch these I keep in a bead tube on my desk. My blue button box was out and contain not only blue but also the white and wooden buttons. The sequins and beads I had got out for another project but hadn't got round to doing that one yet. The title was a mixture of letters cut on my Robo but not used because either the wrong size or I cut too many. The Swirl at the top was an experiment to see if the new Grungepaper would cut on my QuicKutz Revolution (which it didn't quite cut through and I had to finish it off with the scissors).
All in all an very enjoyable layout to do.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye