Thursday, October 08, 2009

2 Precious Grandsons Layout


This is the Layout I have done for this weeks SLYMI challenge on UKScrappers which was to scrap a birthday, well I didn't have any photos of birthdays that I hadn't already done pages of so I thought outside the box and thought about Birth Days and what more precious thing could I scrap than my two lovely grandsons. As I was putting this together (digitally) the song on the day that you were born kept coming to mind and as I read the words I realised they fitted the design of the layout perfectly so I have used them.
The only thing about this that is awkward is I DON'T KNOW WHICH ALBUM TO PUT IT IN !!!!! Daniel's or Rufus' or I suppose I could print it out twice and put a copy in each lol

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye