Thursday, July 23, 2009

People watching

I just love watching children at play, especially when their parents are otherwise engaged in talking to friends.
In Starbucks the other day was a little lad of about 18 months playing with a little toy , not content to just play with it on the floor, he was poking it through the bars of the chair his mother was sitting on, as it pushed into her back she moved slightly and the toy fell on the floor, the little lad grinned from ear to ear, picked it up and began the process all over again, still the mother just kept on talking hardly noticing what he was doing but he was having such fun.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye