Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ten Piper Piping

I have been inspired again by a layout on Design Digital so instead of wrapping presents or going shopping or even the dreaded house work I have been playing. I must set aside this evening and wrap presents then at least that will be one more thing crossed off my list of things to do (not that I make a list but hey ho)
Ten Piper Piping

Well I have now done most of the wrapping but not put any labels on yet, good job I have used different papers for each person so at least I know whose is who's (or should that be who's is whose?) Lost my scissors and the sellotape in amongst all the paper and bits so give up for now will finish another day.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

LOL! Your present wrapping sounds such fun... lost the scissors and tape under all the paper, different paper for each person (it's "whose is whose", by the way!).
I like that layout too. The photo is great and all the elements go together perfectly.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye