Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finishing Christmas presents

Today I thought I had better finish the album I was putting together for my Daughter in Law's Mum, I had several layouts done with paper and elements that I knew I could print off digitally. Then I realise I had one page that I had left blank, right near the beginning. Well any excuse to do another digi page, but Oh how long it took me to do such a simple page as this is ridiculous I just could not get it to look right, still in the end I did and am pleased with it now so can put it on my blog with pride.
A Mother's Love

1 comment:

Karen said...

Mary this LO is gorgeous, the title says it all about the photos :)

I especially love the heart shaped photo and the heart border along the bottom of the main photo - its beautiful.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye