Friday, September 04, 2009

New Life

Today I have become a grandmother for the second time. My Son and his partner have just had a baby boy 2.29pm weighing in at 7lbs. He is a fortnight early and of course Neil isn't ready yet new house still needing decorating and they haven't moved yet. Still baby knows best when to arrive.

At the same time I have just done a layout of the scan of my third grandchild Helen's second baby at just 12 wks gestation. Did this for the SLYMI challenge which this week was to scrap something magical. I prefer to think of this as a miracle of new life and marvel of technology that enables us to see inside a mother-to-be's womb.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye