Saturday, September 19, 2009

Abbey Meads Scrappers Birthday Crop

Today we have had an all day crop (get together to scrap) with two classes set by Total Papercraft a great day was had by all. Karen brought lots of her stock from the shop and I spent too much money as usual.
Here are the two layouts from the class



It would have been John's birthday today, so to celebrate and remember I did this layout using some of the photos I have of him, the smaller one on the front and the two shown on the inside were transparencies which I had put onto a CD the quality after all these years is not good but I have been able to enhance the colour of two of them and turned the other to a black & white photo.


below is a close up of the pull out pages from the above layout

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye