Friday, June 12, 2009

Tales from the Library

I am sitting in the Central Library in town at one of their many computers. I find it rather nice to come in here whenever I am in town with time to spare. I know I don't need to I have a computer and internet access at home, but somehow this feels exciting and different. I don't usually stay long just time to enjoy either coming into my blog or speaking to friends on UK Scrappers.
Today as I walked through I saw a little lass of about 2 posting a book into the returns slot and waiting for the receipt. I thought it a little strange that her parents were not with her, but as I came to go upstairs I saw her with them and the mother was telling the father that she had been picking up books and dvds off the shelf and posting them through. I really had to smile, the automated world that we live in is so impersonal that children can get up to even more mischief than we used when their age.
My only regret is that I can't take a photo of her doing so which would have been so sweet

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye