Sunday, June 14, 2009

Where is my Mojo

I have had a bad week for scrapping I lost my mojo and I had a crop to go to yesterday so had to find something, not entirely happy with what I produced but I think it may have kicked my mojo back into place as I now have ideas buzzing again, but as I have a retreat this weekend feel reluctant to scrap too many of my ideas before then.

Here is the layout I did at the crop it was for the SLYMI challenge for this week which was to use felt.
I made the tree using felt and a patterned paper, cutting out the patterns to form the foliage thanks to Tracie (my team mate) for the idea. The birds by the title are also hand cut from felt, with a little seed bead for the eye. Photo was taken on Friday outside the library while I was waiting for my son to come and pick something up for me. If he hadn't been late (as usual) I would have missed this so here was my silver lining for that day.
I just love how his little dog waited paitently for his master to finish with these birds, and the birds must have been used to him as they didn't take any offence at him being there.
I think I will do another page with this and other photos I took for my Swindon album, and this time do some journalling on it.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye