Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've been on a scrapbooking retreat and have done lots of in real life layouts (paper and glue and things) really pleased with what I have achieved too.These two I am really pleased with, the first one The Great Outdoors title was cut using the Cricut a lovely machine to have but there must have been several hundred pounds worth of cartridges with it and therefore I cannot justify buying one.
The verse I have put on this one is
My daughter's not a girly girl
with pretty dress and hair a curl
She's far more the outdoors type
Loves to camp and loves to hike
Holidays spent at the lakes
and whatever the weather she takes
it all in her stride.
In the second one I just love the faces that Daniel is pulling when Daddy is trying to take his photograph.

These two reflect my love of the unusual. The first one is of the Central library and is the set of photos that I posted here the other day. The second one I took the photos when I decided to walk into town instead of taking the bus. I was struck with the lines both vertical and horizontal in the constructions

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye