Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pencil Line Sketches


I love the Pencil Line Sketches they are such a source of inspiration, when ever I am stuck for an idea there is usually one or other of the sketches that spark something off.

Here is my interpretation of sketch 41 I have wanted to do a layout showing the contrast between purple and white flowers for some time and took the photos ages ago including the slate shale I have used for a background paper

Well the Sun is trying to shine and I have been stuck indoors since coming home on Thursday night, think I will venture out. The weather was so bad yesterday with torrential rain and flooding. Some roads are still blocked and a lot of people had to spend the night in their cars.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye