Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another Day Another Page


Well it is Sunday and for once the sun has shone, most of the water seems to have cleared away but I know that several homes were affected and are probably still feeling the after effect.

I have been working on another page for my Grandson's album, but am finding it hard to get motivated.

My neighbours' new adventure makes me laugh; they have bought a carriage that attaches to a bicycle for their dog. What fun especially if Merlie decides she has had enough.

I think Andrea in the carriage is a better idea though I think Tony had trouble in streering with her weight in it.

Here is a layout using Pencil Line Sketch 42 and the photo of Merlie in her carriage

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye