Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas pudding stir up

Saturday I decided would be Stir up day and time to make the Christmas Puddings. This year I wasn't going to do them on my own, I had a little helper. Rufus came over with his Daddy and he and I made the puddings while Neil sorted my paperwork.
I left some of the bread for Rufus to grind to crumbs and some of the weighing of ingredients and of course the big stir up with wooden spoons and the Christmas wish/blessing.
Neil took some photos for me and of course I have made a page for my Christmas Season album with them.
Pudding Time

While Rufus and I were busy Neil sorted out all my paperwork that I just stuff into the sideboard cupboard, he thought it was going to be a far more mammoth job that it was too. It is so nice to have it all sorted and tidy again.  (should have taken a before photo but I didn't)

Pudding cooked, smell and taste delicious, well the crumbs sticking to the side of the basins do. Wrapped and now in the freezer along with the turkey, duck & pheasant. Christmas is coming.

Today I made a start on packing for my trip to see my daughter and family in Skipton. Also wrapped the presents I have already got that have to go up there, the rest I will get when in Skipton which saves having to transport them.

Today I am grateful that I have such a loving family

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a lovely layout.The colors are beautiful, and I love the doves.
I'm starting to feel a bit festive myself.
Rinda

Unknown said...

I believe you have made some really fascinating points. Not too many others would actually think about this the direction you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been revealed and you made it so nicely, with so considerably class. Outstanding one, man! Very wonderful things right here.
jeux action

Susanne said...

What a fun thing to have captured on a layout. You are really far along in your preparations - I salute you.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye