1. Open air market
5. A sunset
6. Someone or something taking a nap
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
13. A fence
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic
15. A fire truck or police car
16. A windmill
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
Bonus/substitute items. If you find any of the above items too difficult, feel free to substitute either (or both) of these items. You can substitute up to two items, but you cannot substitute Item #21:
A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country
I've made a start, several things I found in town.
my one word for today Shine