Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh No

Well my roll was rudely interrupted by Swine Flu, this is the first day since last Wednesday week that I feel human again, still not completely better but well on the way, now need to build up my strength again, then perhaps I can go up to Skipton to see my family.
In the meantime I have been scrapping today and done the weekly challenge, which was to use Love as the theme, use five of something, incorporate memories and use a technique you hadn't used for a while.
I have scrapped very few of Helen and Andy's wedding photos and most of those I have scrapped I have done digitally so I am now on a quest to make an album of some of the photos with paper and elements. I thought this one very appropriate as the memory incorporated here is John, for as the journalling says:- Although your Dad couldn't lead you down the aisle his presence was there in the form of his beloved hat.
I made five poppies from a spray of artificial flowers with a brad and fibre centre and used my heat gun to create to golden swirls.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye