Thursday, September 06, 2007

Finding a Hat for Ethel

Hi thought I would just muse around here for a while. I have done a layout for the midweek Mojo challenge using only what they put in their recipe

1) 2 different ribbons

2) Doodles

3) 4 flowers

4) white cardstock

5) Black cardstock

6) Bling (shiny stuff)

7) 2 photos of me

8) Scalloped edge on something

So this is what I have come up with I chose to do a digital layout cos that is what I am happiest with

these hats came into the Jeremiah Sale today and I couldn't resist trying them on and of course taking a photo of me in them. At the end of the morning needless to say they had not sold but I was talking to a customer with the beige one in my hand and she said this which really tickled me.
"That hat has character it would be just right for my scarecrow, she is a lady scarecrow and her name is Ethel."
I'm not making this up that is truely what she said.
Well say no more that had to be scrapped didn't it. lol

2 comments:

Sandie said...

I love those photos Mary, and the layout is just brilliant, I love how you've done the Mojo challenge :D

Julia said...

Great photos Mary and just love the design of your layout.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye