Monday, December 10, 2012

Sunday Cirencester, Monday Opticians

Sunday

After church Neil phoned me and said he and Rufus were planning to go to Cirencester would I like to go. Well of course I would, so hastily making myself a sandwich before he arrived. Gemma not feeling very well so she did not come.
Cirencester was in festive mood with a Christmas market down the centre of town and the road shut to traffic.
The first thing we saw as a Chestnut seller, his hands were a rich chestnut colour and must have been as tough as an old boot as he picked over his wares



Rufus was fascinated by the reindeer and would have loved to stroke them but we were not allowed to do so.



so he made do with this one instead.



Monday

I had an appointment with the optician today, such a nice person, he explained everything so clearly and made it far easier to understand my vision. He also told me I had good vision though the astigmatism had moved quite a bit in my right eye. So new glasses ordered.

I also did the weekly challenge from UKScrappers using one of the three sketches provided Warm colours and new stash.
I chose this sketch


another page for my Christmas album completed. (must try and get some of last week's photo scrapped)

Season of Light

Today I am grateful for my sight
for being able to afford to have decent glasses
and for my health in general

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oh lovely page - those warm colors really match up well with the lights in your photos.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye