Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Birthday & Bikes

It's my birthday and I've enjoyed my day doing nothing special but spending it with my family.
The Boys rode their bikes to school this morning and Ben had more practice going to his activities.
It was so nice to see him really enjoy his balance bike after all the ranting and raging that he wanted Danny's bike with pedals



My present from the boys was a glass mosaic kit, one of the few crafts I haven't tried before so I shall enjoy doing that very much.

I do have a page to share, I did the weekly challenge from UKScrappers digitally.
I wasn't all that keen on the colour combo that the challenge called for so although I did it in the green/purple on UKS I reverted it to the colours that went better with the photo for here (something that is easily possible digitally which of course would not be possible with paper.

squashing Mum

Squashing Mum

today I am grateful for family

2 comments:

Sian said...

Happy Birthday Mary!

Jimjams said...

Glad to see the bikes really were a success - great photo (and super pages too).

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye