Monday, May 14, 2007


What do you do on a wet Monday? I did managed to get my washing done I am lucky that I have a washing line under the carport which means I can put it out any time no matter how bad the weather is.


Spent the afternoon scrapping again, and managed eventually to finish another page of my wedding day. I say eventually because I kept loosing things that I wanted, that should teach me to be more tidy but I doubt it will. As usual I can see room for improvement in this layout but as it is a paper and glue one I can't now move or remove anything.


I was not going to let anything spoil my wedding day and when the umbrella turned inside out it made me laugh.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye